Things to do in Bolingbrook
Plan a fun-filled vacation with our list of things to do in Bolingbrook as your guide. Aloft Bolingbrook is a lively locale located in the upscale suburb of Bolingbrook, just 35 miles southwest of Chicago. We're situated within The Promenade Bolingbrook, so you can easily stroll through the shops of this open-air mall or enjoy its many annual events. If you want to explore downtown Chicago, it's just a 40-minute drive away.
- Bass Pro Shops
- Bolingbrook Golf Club
- Bolingbrook Park District
- Chicagoland Speedway
- Citgo Refinery
- Cog Hill Golf & Country Club
- Darien Sportsplex
- Edward Hospital Athletic & Event Center
- Harrah's Casino
- Hollywood Boulevard Cinema
- Hollywood Casino
- IKEA Bolingbrook Home Furnishings
- iPic Theaters
- Midway International Airport
- Mistwood Golf
- O'Hare International Airport
- Pelican Harbor Water Park
- Ruffled Feathers Golf Club
- The Promenade
- Westmont Yard Indoor Sports Complex
How To Get Here
Check out some of our favorite things to do in Bolingbrook below:
- Pelican Harbor Water Park (5 miles) - Discover this indoor/outdoor aquatic park that features four water speed slides, a Lazy River, a fun spray playground, sand playground area, beach volleyball, pools and more!
- iPic Theaters (0.3 miles) - Eight theaters featuring two levels of comfortable seating, premium plus sections and in-cinema food and beverage service.
- Chicagoland Speedway (10 miles) - Illinois' largest sporting venue which hosts the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards.
- Hollywood Casino (10 miles) - Experience the best slots, table games and live poker in a newly remodeled 50,000-square-foot-casino floor.
- Harrah's Casino (10 miles) - Enjoy brand-new games and slots, dining choices, and live music every Friday and Saturday night.
- Bass Pro Shops (0.3 miles) - One of America's premier outdoor retailers that feature fishing tackle and equipment, hunting, camping, marine, and outdoors supplies, plus clothing.
- The Promenade (0.3 miles) - An outdoor shopping destination offering a variety of restaurants and specialty shops including Macy's, Pandora, Coach, Forever 21 and more! View upcoming events at The Promenade >>
- IKEA - (0.8 miles) - Sells a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at low prices.
- Ruffled Feathers Golf Club (4 miles) - The only Pete Dye-designed course in Chicagoland. The club specializes in golf outings, weddings, and daily fee golf.
- Cog Hill Country Club (5 miles) - A public golf facility with four championship golf courses. The club specializes in golf outings, tournaments, and golf instruction.
- Bolingbrook Golf Club (8 miles) - This 18-hole championship golf course was designed by Arthur Hills and Steve Forrest and features a practice facility with a learning academy, clubhouse, lounges, two restaurants and banquet facilities.
Local Sports Attractions
- Edward Hospital Athletic & Event Center - (5.4 miles)
- Darien Sportsplex Ice Arena - (6.5 miles)
- Bolingbrook Park District - (2.3 miles)
- Westmont Yard Indoor Sports Complex - (8.1 miles)
- O'Hare International Airport (19 miles)
- Midway Airport (27 miles)