Things to do in Bolingbrook
Plan your trip ahead of time with our list of things to do in Bolingbrook as your guide. Discover our lively locale about 35 miles southwest of Chicago in the upscale suburb of Bolingbrook. We're set in The Promenade Bolingbrook, so it's an easy stroll to this open-air mall’s chic shopping explore the many events held there throughout the year. Plus, we're just an easy drive to all the action in downtown Chicago.
- Bass Pro Shops
- Bolingbrook Golf Club
- Chicagoland Speedway
- Citgo Refinery
- Cog Hill Golf & Country Club
- Hollywood Boulevard Cinema
- Hollywood Casino
- IKEA Bolingbrook Home Furnishings
- Mistwood Golf
- O'Hare International Airport
- Ruffled Feathers Golf Club
- The Promenade
How To Get Here
Check out some of our favorite things to do in Bolingbrook below:
- Pelican Harbor Water Park (5 miles) - Discover this indoor/outdoor aquatic park that features four water speed slides, a Lazy River, a fun spray playground, sand playground area, beach volleyball, pools and more!
- iPic Theaters (.3 miles) - Eight theaters featuring two levels of comfortable seating, premium plus sections and in-cinema food and beverage service.
- Chicagoland Speedway (10 miles) - Illinois' largest sporting venue which hosts the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards.
- Hollywood Casino (10 miles) - Experience the best slots, table games and live poker in a newly remodeled 50,000-square-foot-casino floor.
- Harrah's Casino (10 miles) - Enjoy brand-new games and slots, dining choices, and live music every Friday and Saturday night.
- Bass Pro Shops (.3 miles) - One of America's premier outdoor retailers that feature fishing tackle and equipment, hunting, camping, marine, and outdoors supplies, plus clothing.
- The Promenade (.3 miles) - An outdoor shopping destination offering a variety of restaurants and specialty shops including Macy's, Pandora, Coach, Forever 21 and more!
- View upcoming events at The Promenade>
- IKEA - (.8 miles) - Sells a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at low prices.
- Ruffled Feathers Golf Club (4 miles) - The only Pete Dye-designed course in Chicagoland. The club specializes in golf outings, weddings, and daily fee golf.
- Cog Hill Country Club (5 miles) - A public golf facility with four championship golf courses. The club specializes in golf outings, tournaments, and golf instruction.
- Bolingbrook Golf Club (8 miles) - This 18-hole championship golf course was designed by Arthur Hills and Steve Forrest and features a practice facility with a learning academy, clubhouse, lounges, two restaurants and banquet facilities.
- O'Hare International Airport (19 miles)
- Midway Airport (27 miles)